1. A copy of the e-book in the format of your choice AND
2. an e-ARC of my January release, True Pretenses (Lively St. Lemeston #2)!
3. A signed promotional postcard.
4. Two Lily bookmarks.
5. A decorative plate using the “Sweet China oranges!” image from the eighteenth century Cries of London print series. (OMG it’s so cute you guys!)
6. A presentation copy of Shakespeare’s sonnets with woodcut illustrations.
7. Four Hot Cocoa votives from Kittredge Candles.
8. A bar of Blanxart’s Chocolate a la Taza, or drinking chocolate. Not exactly what my hero would have used, but Regency chocolate was not all that awesome by modern standards.
9. The Essential Billy Joel 2-CD set. “Don’t Ask Me Why” was my theme song for writing these characters!